The most challenging experience you'll have with a clock since learning how to tell time. Twelve O is an original puzzle game about setting every clock in each level to 12. Inside the game's 27 levels are connected clocks, clocks that move in opposite directions, and even ones that move at different speeds. Twelve O provides a fresh challenge to pass the time while you play with it.
- Click on a clock to select it
- The selected clock's hand will point to the mouse
- Point the hand to Twelve O'Clock
- Connected clocks move together
- Moving a clock only moves the clocks directly connected to it
- Make all clocks Twelve O'Clock
- Clocks without color behind them move opposite to those with color
- On 'Revolutions' levels: Big clocks rotate less than small clocks
Submitted by Gamebrew1
Sponsored by Soapaintnice.Blogspot.com
Played 41 times since 09.27.12
Please login to rate, comment and add this game to your favorites!
No Rating Yet
|.. show all|
#6 by TurboAP on 02.10.13
#5 by Whitte11 on 02.10.13
|Well you look kinda pissed off |
#4 by TurboAP on 01.28.13
|Just call me whitte. And thanks but I know these information . But in third level can't you see? 2 clocks are there and move it one at a time. So it is hard to me. But easy as a pie for you! Hahahaha! Plus I am not angry!|
#3 by Whitte11 on 01.28.13
|lol! Whitte11! its really easy, you just have to align the hands of all the clocks|
#2 by TurboAP on 10.10.12
New Puzzle Games more...